Yes we are still here. Korver's heart rate keeps going down especially when he's sleeping. He's also been having arithmic heart beats. The doctors are going back & forth on what to do. Our cardiologist says this is normal after the procedure but the theresic cardiologist is more concerned that this is being caused from the device they put in him. He was even saying that worst case scenario is we have to take the device out & do the normal bypass open heart surgery.
Please pray for the Doctors to know what to do & pray especially for Korver so that he doesn't have to go through this again.
Thanks so much to all of you who are praying & offering your help. We especially thank our amazing parents who have had our boys for over a week now. It's definately not an easy task to keep up with them!
5 comments:
we will keep praying for little korver. let us know if we can do anything else for you
Hey guys! Korver looks so happy in the pics! Cant wait til you get to bring our lil buddy home!
I will continue to keep Korver in my prayers. I know that through our faith and obedience the Lord will bless us. Love you guys!
Nichol, you are in my thoughts and prayers as you deal with the ups and downs of Korver's condition. It's so hard to see a little one surrounded by a huge hospital bed and all the wires and tubes. I hope you can have him home in his own bed soon.
Nichol! Well, first, HI!
Second, Wow! Your poor baby! I will definitely keep your family in my prayers!
And third- I got married 16 days before you! Funny!
Post a Comment