Sorry it tooks us so long to update. It's been crazy trying to get back into normal life! Korver got to come home Friday afternoon! It's so great to have things somewhat back to normal. The boys were so excited to sleep in their own beds (I was too)! The only thing tricky is that we have to give him 7 medications a day at different times, we're still figuring out that one!
Thanks to everyone for their love, prayers, & faith that helped us get through this difficult time. Korver will have an appt next week to make sure things are still good but the Doctors think everything will be fine and he won't have to have anymore surgeries!
2 comments:
I am so glad that you are home and that all is looking well. I pray that everything continues to go well. Good luck with the medication. Scott only has to take one pill a day, and that is hard enough to remember.
So happy to hear the news. He's such a strong little guy. Before you know it he'll be running all over the place! Love ya!
Post a Comment