These pictures are absolutely adorable. Everyone looks so happy! I especially love the one with Nichol and the boys! Seeing these makes me miss you guys more than ever!
I love those pictures! I will have to give her a call when our fam gets pics in the spring! So glad to hear Korver's update, what a strong little guy. I need to come see you before another month goes by!
Nichol! I stopped looking at your blog because you never updated it :) I am glad you did, those are the CUTEST family pictures! Fabulous color coordination but plus your naturally adorable boys, makes for a beautiful family picture! Korver looks good! we'll have to stop by sometime!
6 comments:
Those pictures are great! You guys are a very good looking family!
These pictures are absolutely adorable. Everyone looks so happy! I especially love the one with Nichol and the boys! Seeing these makes me miss you guys more than ever!
I love those pictures! I will have to give her a call when our fam gets pics in the spring! So glad to hear Korver's update, what a strong little guy. I need to come see you before another month goes by!
Those pictures are very cute. I am glad Korver is doing well. I hope he continues to do well.
Nichol! I stopped looking at your blog because you never updated it :) I am glad you did, those are the CUTEST family pictures! Fabulous color coordination but plus your naturally adorable boys, makes for a beautiful family picture! Korver looks good! we'll have to stop by sometime!
Nichol! These are so cute! Glad to see your baby is doing well!
Post a Comment