How are you? It is me Tiffany Murray (Woodruff). I found your blog after lots of spying! It is so good to spy on you and see your cute family! I am so sorry to hear about your little guy, what a cutie! Hope all is going well for you guys, email me if you get a chance, it would be nice to talk to you guys again! tmurr80@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Look how big he's getting! I am glad that he is doing so well. He looks so much happier and healthier. Love you guys!
Hey guys,
How are you? It is me Tiffany Murray (Woodruff). I found your blog after lots of spying! It is so good to spy on you and see your cute family! I am so sorry to hear about your little guy, what a cutie! Hope all is going well for you guys, email me if you get a chance, it would be nice to talk to you guys again!
tmurr80@yahoo.com
Post a Comment