Korver had a fun birthday. We went to Chuck E Cheese and he loved the motion rides. He also loved skeeball (mostly just the balls though). He decided he LOVES pizza too!! We got him a cute Elmo cake & invited all the family to bday party at the park. The only problem was the red frosting. It made a mess & stained everything! Korver got a walking toy that he loves. Below is a picture of him under the table with his new toy. Although he can walk just fine without it I think it gives him confidence!
3 comments:
What a handsome little dude. He looks so cute. He is getting so big and looks so healthy. Happy Birthday Korver.
It sounds like he had a good Birthday! We can't wait to come down and see everyone. love ya!
He looks like he had a wonderful birthday. He has grown up so much...I hardly recognize the little guy. I am so glad he is happy and healthy!!!! We are very excited to see you on Memorial Week.
Post a Comment