Monday, October 13, 2008

Korver Update

Well it has been almost 4 weeks since Korver had his surgery and he has been doing very well.

The first picture is Korver the day before his surgery and the second is today.....
He looks much better and his scar is healing great. As of last Wed. he had gained 1 full pound which is great and his heart tissue has started to grow around the device.
They took him off one of his medicines and said that he should come off another around the first week of November.
He is much happier since the surgery and has a ton more energy.
Thanks again to everyone for all your prayers and help for our family.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

What a cutie-patootie. I think he looks a lot healthier. I hope and pray that everything continues to go well for you all.

Pam Christensen said...

Wade and Nichole,
We are so glad Korver is doing so well. He even looks bigger!!! We think of you guys often. I am so glad you have this blog so we can look in on you guys. We hope you have been able to go to Steven's blog as it is by invitation only. Let us know if you can't access it.
Pam

Tanya said...

Wow, Nichol, he looks a lot better! Glad to see that!

Cody and Haylee said...

Nichol, I'm SO relieved he's doing so well! I'm glad to finally see a little belly on him :)

Kourtney and Nathan said...

He looks so good! We're so glad he's doing good. Feels like we haven't seen you guys for awhile, hopefully soon. We'll have to have the boys over again soon too.

The Moesingers said...

Hey Nichole,
We missed you at Thanksgiving! Hope your boys are doing well, especially Korver. We now have a blog if you want to check it out...moesingermoments.blogspot.com
Hope to see you soon!
London